Monday, June 3, 2013

Soccer



 We just finished up the season of spring soccer!!
 These two little girls always surprise me.  I definitely know that they don't get their athletic abilities from me. These two are true little Fowlers when it comes to sports. 
Seriously, these girls can pretty much put me to shame when it comes to anything athletic, as I found out in a couple of late night soccer games in their room. And pull up and hand stand contests, and pretty much any thing else. 

Katelyn and Kylie's gymnastics and swim teachers both told me I have little athletes, and watching them in soccer I know that they are!
They are also pretty determined and competitive so that helps out a lot. 

These girls make a great team!

Soccer Team!! 
Missing a couple teammates.  
Their team was undefeated! 

Go Gray Knights!

 Katelyn
She really enjoyed playing soccer and was one good kicker.  She had fun and was sad when Soccer ended!!  She especially loved to have Grandpa, Grandma, and some of her aunts and uncles come watch, it made it all worth it to her.


Kylie
This girl is competitive! She was one determined little soccer player to make as many goals as possible. She was also concerned about the score the entire game, wanting to make sure their team won. She busted out 10 goals in just the first two games!

Future Soccer player!




2 comments: