Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mason- Potty Trained Superhero

 Photos by Mic Petey Photography



 Mason LOVES super heroes.
So when he was being potty trained, Michelle and I decided that he needed some pictures to celebrate his achievement!

I was dreading potty training Mason because I had such a hard time with the girls when they were potty training.  But in April I decided we better get to it so he could be all set before we moved.
Mason completely surprised me! He did great and only had a few accidents.  He even does great through the night and doesn't have to wear pull-ups at bedtime. 



I love that this big super hero still needs his Mom.
 




So proud of him!

 
3 is definitely a hard age sometimes and we have our challenges.  He is so independent and can throw some major tantrums, but I  love my little boy and am so lucky to be his mom. 
 
                  He kisses and hugs me and tells me he loves me many times through out the day.

I am so in love with my potty trained superhero!


No comments: