Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Family Pictures

 These are family pictures we took clear back in May but I thought I would put them up for the sake of printing out our blog for our family journal.  Since we have a photographer in the family it is nice that we keep up on family pictures pretty good!






We needed to take family pictures in May because this was the last time we would all be together for awhile since Troy and I were going to be moving to Colorado and Cody and Kinzie would be moving to Pennsylvania. And because Logan joined our family and needed to be in the pictures!


 Dad and Mom
 With their Grandkids!

 My babies
 This picture makes me laugh because Tyson loves this, but it looks like he is stuck in a tree.
 The Fowler Girls.
 The Fowler Boys.
 


 Fowler Sisters!
 And the boys.


 Grandma Lu with Tyson.

 Haha, these two.



 Mason and Logan
 
 


 Katelyn

 Kylie

Mason

Tyson







2 comments:

Ashley Webb said...

Soooo cute!! (And I LOVE the colors!) :)

Heather said...

Great family pictures, Carrie! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com