Monday, September 23, 2013

Labor Day Weekend


On Labor Day Weekend Grandma Lu, Michelle, Jared, and Chelsea were able to come visit us for a couple days.  It was so good to see family and we had a fun weekend. 

Most of these pictures were taken by Michelle and I just took them from her blog.

They all traveled through the night and got to Colorado Friday morning after I had already taken the girls to school.  We decided to go surprise Katelyn and Kylie at school and take them to lunch.

Tyson became a Grandma's boy for a few days.


On Saturday Jared and Chelsea went to Colorado Springs to see some family and the rest of us went to a fun lake.


Best part was renting these paddle boats.  It was so fun and good exercise!






I am so glad I am related to someone who always has a camera, no matter what.


Sunday afternoon at the park.
 I think the adults may have had more fun than the kids. We played an awesome game of tag on the playground.
On the walk back from the park Michelle snapped a few pictures of the kids by the sunflowers.



So because Michelle is so talented, she has started getting into videography.  She made this video of our Colorado trip:

http://vimeo.com/74886449

Here is another video Michelle made for us right before we moved to Colorado:

http://vimeo.com/74144133

2 comments:

Danna said...

You guys look like the happiest family in the world. You are very lucky to have such a talented sister in-law to share memories with! I just have to know, does she use her camera to video or does she have an actual video camera? I'm glad to see you guys are doing so great and looking so happy! You inspire me to be a better mom!

Michelle Peterson said...

Danna- I use my camera's video function. I just like to play around with it.