Sunday, October 6, 2013

Girl's Trip!

 The first weekend in September I went to Salt Lake City for a girl's trip with my mom and sisters. It was so great and I am grateful for all these fun, amazing women in my life!! We had a good time eating, swimming, talking, eating, going to temple, walking around, and eating.
It was a nice break to have the entire weekend without the kids, Troy was so awesome and even though he got called into the hospital a couple times, he did great with working everything out.  I came home Sunday evening to a clean house, laundry done, and Sunday dinner on the table.

I wish we all lived closer!  Weekends like this have become very priceless because it doesn't happen very often that we are all together.

 Shopping and Food in Park City.
We were able to meet up with my Aunt and some of my cousins.



No comments: